Error message with Fedora's Launch up2date

MKlinke mklinke at axsi.com
Tue Jun 22 15:25:16 UTC 2004

On Tuesday 22 June 2004 09:59, Don Cooley wrote:
> Hi everyone. I am getting very discouraged. I don't
> know that much about computers and it seems like
> something is always going wrong...but like I said I
> don't know that much.
>
> Here's my latest problem. When I try to use Fedora Red
> Hat's Launch up2date, it won't let me. In fact, it now
> states that there are no updates available.
>
> Here is the error message--
>
> An HTTP error occurred
>
> Status Code:404
> Error Message: Not Found
>
> Can anyone help? And I need a simple explanation please.

You will want to subscribe to the fedora-list for Fedora questions.
Even though they are on to Fedora Core 2 now you'll still have a
better chance of getting help there.

Perhaps this will help your issue since it looks like you are trying
to update a a FC1 box:

http://fedoranews.org/contributors/alexander_dalloz/mirror/

Regards,  Mike Klinke