RE: Mysql setup on server install - but it's no there

Hi Ed,

I really want to thank you for taking the time to help me with this. I
really appreciate it.

> That's because you're not subscribed to the extras channel yet.

I went to rhn, and was able to find all of my channel entitlements. The
AS Extras is listed there, but how do I subscribe to it? I found the
area where I subscribe to it, and did subscribe to the ones listed, but
then when I view the chart again for what I'm subscribed to, it only
lists AS and not the extras. Does this take some time to go into effect?
Is there anything else I need to do?

Thanks again for your help.

- Jody Cleveland