Configuring Sendmail and VSFTPD

Ben Sewell ben_sewell_007 at hotmail.com
Fri May 7 14:56:25 UTC 2004

Pete, well you do have credit for sorting out the httpd.conf problem.=)
One thing now. I'm looking for a decent FTP server for myself and my friend
uploading files. I know that wuftp is installed but I don't know where it is
located or how to configure it. How good is this program anyways? I'm
thinking about Proftpd (www.proftpd.org) but I'm open for an
easy-to-configure and use FTP server.

Ben

If you fuck me off then standby,