Re(OT): Iptables action Return; Resolved 'automatic 'Static routes - Thanks

Eric Scott scottclansman at cwazy.co.uk
Sun Oct 10 21:34:59 UTC 2004

While we're talking networks... I have a linux box hooked up to a T1 as
a web server... suposedly.  IP is 12.170.195.36, subnet 255.255.255.0.
 Internet isn't burping, in or out.  Another computer that's attatched
to the same T1 can access the site fine, but the internet can't.  Any
help?  Obviously I don't know much about dealing with IT setup stuff, so
bare with me.  Is there something else I should have my DNS set to or
something? I dunno.
     Thanx,
                ES