dual boot laptop

David Horn dave0258 at cox.net
Sun Aug 28 22:58:49 UTC 2005

You're right, Ken...I forgot about Partition Magic in my reply in the
thread...and yes, it works just fine for this kind of thing.  Me?  I'm the
sort that wipes a drive when I get a "stock" computer (which I really
haven't bought in years except for my Dell last year - I build my own
computers) and installs what I want the way I want.  I know I don't have to
do that, but old habits die hard.  Anyway, I have used PM on both desktop
and laptop computers to create dual- or multi-boot systems and it's a great
package.  Yes, Symantec owns it now...I'm sure I saw that somewhere, so
you're right about that, too.  ;)

- Dave