Solaris client NFS mount with cachefs to RHEL server

Marcelino Mata mmata at multimatic.com
Mon Dec 12 17:41:06 UTC 2005

According to archive posting adding MOUNTD_NFS_V2=no to
/etc/sysconfig/nfs fixes the file.  However,  running "rpcinfo -p | grep
nfs" still shows that NFSV2 is running....   It seems my Solaris cachefs
problem was caused by export conflict on rhel server.  Starting and
stopping NFS server and restarting NFS client on Solaris seems to
cleaned it all up.   Solaris NFS Cachefs to RHEL seems to work fine.

Marcelino