how to run httpd on all the Alias IPs ???

Steve Buehler steve at ibapp.com
Tue Feb 15 20:13:44 UTC 2005

At 09:20 AM 2/15/2005, Opesh Alkara wrote:

>Hi All,
>
>Please suggest me how to run httpd on Alias IPs.

1.  Read this page: http://httpd.apache.org/docs/misc/FAQ.html to see if
you can find your answer there.
2.  To subscribe to the Apache mailing list, send an empty message to
users-subscribe at httpd.apache.org.

I am not saying that you can't/won't get the answer from the Red Hat Linux
discussion list.  I myself have asked software specific questions here
before that are not Red Hat specific.  But you will probably get better
results from the mailing list that is specific to the software you are
trying to run/configure.  Also, from the site that is for that
software.....http://httpd.apache.org/

Steve