Richard Keech - "Getting Palm Pilot m5xx working with Red Hat Linux"

Andy Allen andy.allen at virgin.net
Wed Mar 30 20:48:01 UTC 2005

I've read Richard Keech's article (above) at
http://people.redhat.com/rkeech/howto-palm-and-rhl8.html and tried in
vain to sync my palm pilot (PalmOne Zire 31) with RedHat 9. Does anyone
(including Richard himself?) please have any suggestions as to how to
get this working - the (sync) software installation CD works brilliantly
with Microsoft Windows 2K, so why does it have to be so damn difficult
to perform this task with linux?!!
Any help to alleviate the frustration would be welcome,

Andy