MeetingMaker Millenium

Dana Holland dana.work at navarrocollege.edu
Fri May 13 13:15:31 UTC 2005

We're wanting to evaluate the MeetingMaker Millenium calendar product.
The price is decent, it's one of the few calendar server products we've
found that runs on a Linux server (we don't do Windows!), and it seems
there are a lot of educational institutions running it.

However, we can't seem to get it installed.  We're trying to install it
on a RedHat Linus AS 3.0 box.  When we try to start the server up, we
get this error message:

./mmserver: error while loading shared libraries:
libboost_thread-gcc-mt-1_31.so.1.31.0: cannot open shared object file:
No such file or directory

The library files are actually there, where they're supposed to be.  I'm
  wondering if it could be a permissions issue - but the installation
manual never mentions permissions.

Any help would be appreciated.