Subject: defragfs

Russell Golden dragonite.wylie at verizon.net
Tue Oct 18 00:07:24 UTC 2005

When i try using it, it always gives me an error saying something about
the filesystem not being JFS. *shrug* not much stuff on my drives
besides tons of packages, anwyay.
i've heard that Red Hat Linux defrags automatically if you're idle for x
amount of time. is there any truth to that? it's always discontiguous
the same amount every time i boot...