AW: Re: AW: SElinux boot error with new kernel and RHAS V4 U3

joe at illegal-access.de joe at illegal-access.de
Thu Apr 13 19:17:10 UTC 2006

Hi Ken,

the config seems to be okay (for me ;-)... Compiling the kernel... what configuration did you use there? Here ist the redhat-default:

[root at hornet 2.6.9-34.EL-i686]# pwd
/usr/src/kernels/2.6.9-34.EL-i686
[root at hornet 2.6.9-34.EL-i686]# grep SELINUX .config
CONFIG_SECURITY_SELINUX=y
CONFIG_SECURITY_SELINUX_BOOTPARAM=y
CONFIG_SECURITY_SELINUX_BOOTPARAM_VALUE=1
CONFIG_SECURITY_SELINUX_DISABLE=y
CONFIG_SECURITY_SELINUX_DEVELOP=y
CONFIG_SECURITY_SELINUX_AVC_STATS=y
# CONFIG_SECURITY_SELINUX_MLS is not set
[root at hornet 2.6.9-34.EL-i686]#

cu,
 Joe