AW: Re: AW: SElinux boot error with new kernel and RHAS V4 U3

Ken Kleiner ken at cs.uml.edu
Thu Apr 13 19:25:59 UTC 2006

Here is the .config SELINUX stuff - I tried  with the 'CHECKREQPROT'
value to 1 too.

CONFIG_SECURITY_SELINUX=y
CONFIG_SECURITY_SELINUX_BOOTPARAM=y
CONFIG_SECURITY_SELINUX_BOOTPARAM_VALUE=1
CONFIG_SECURITY_SELINUX_DISABLE=y
CONFIG_SECURITY_SELINUX_DEVELOP=y
CONFIG_SECURITY_SELINUX_AVC_STATS=y
CONFIG_SECURITY_SELINUX_CHECKREQPROT_VALUE=0