MailScanner question

Res res at ausics.net
Wed Aug 9 23:56:26 UTC 2006

James,

On Wed, 9 Aug 2006, James D. Parra wrote:

> I have asked this question on the MailScanner list, but I haven't gotten a
> reply. I know it must be a simple solution, yet, for the life of me, I can't
> find the answer.

You need to understand that not everyone sits on the list and will answer
within 30 mins of your post...however I do see someone responded, but not
what you are after and I do get sick of people saying "use this program
as well" when the main proggy has a config setting for this already.

Have you:
a/ set    Keep Spam And MCP Archive Clean = no   (default is yes)
b/ suspended  clean.quarantine.cron              (default is daily)

if they dont help, tell us if they go into Quaratine at all? Try
sending somthing into it and checking right away...

--
Cheers
Res