PowerEdge 1850 PERC4e/Si U320 SCSI

Hi...

I am trying to install Redhat 9 on a Dell PowerEdge 1850. The instaler does not recognizes the RAID SCSI Drive. I have the drive (megaraid2), but the installer doesn't let me to install it, it gets down and i have to restart.

How can i install the driver so that i can install RH9?

Beforehand thanks

   Nestor Waldyd
   Ingeniero Investigador, Grupo de Investigaciones Ambientales(GIA)

     mailto:nwaldyd upb edu co
     http://earth.prohosting.com/gialea/

   Universidad Pontificia Bolivariana
   Cir. 1a 70-01, Laureles