setuid for "ssh"

Gavin McDonald gavitron at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 22:00:48 UTC 2006

Sachin,

Have you got

PreferredAuthentications hostbased,pubkey,password,keyboard-interactive

in your ~/.ssh/config file?

Also, here's a little something to play with later, if you still

want password-less logins, but with a bit more security:

http://dev.panopticsearch.com/ssh-notes.html

Regards,

Gavin McDonald

EVI Logistic Enterprises