Will FedoraCore1-built binaries run on all Fedora systems?

Tom Callahan callahant at tessco.com
Fri Jan 6 16:06:20 UTC 2006

I'd open a ticket with redhat by calling their support number for an
official word from them. But good luck.....it's usually a waste of time
when I call them....but that's a whole other thread I could start.

1-866-GO-REDHAT if I remember correctly.

Tom Callahan
TESSCO Technologies
(443)-506-6216
callahant at tessco.com

A real engineer only resorts to documentation when the keyboard dents on the forehead get too noticeable.