Fedora 5, and RedHat 4, Update 3

Meadows, Andrew AMeadows at BMI.com
Thu Jul 20 21:38:17 UTC 2006

Try to burn at a slower speed if posible...anything lower than 8x should
be ok.....

-----Original Message-----
From: redhat-list-bounces at redhat.com
[mailto:redhat-list-bounces at redhat.com] On Behalf Of Margaret_Doll
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 4:31 PM
To: For releases; redhat-list at redhat.com
Subject: Fedora 5, and RedHat 4, Update 3

I have downloaded years of Fedora and RedHat isos , written them to
disc and used them for installlations.

I have not been able to write FC 5 disc2 and disc5,  RedHat ES 4,
Update disc2 and disc4 successfully.  They all  fail the installation
test prior to starting the installation.  I have checked the sha1sums
for the  isos that I have.  They are fine.
Any suggestions as to why the installation tests are failing.

	Installing on Dell Optiplex 620s.  I have successfully done this

before with a previous version of RedHat

immediately.

Thank you.