Fedora 5, and RedHat 4, Update 3

John van Zantvoort snl.jydawg at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 01:10:53 UTC 2006

I've had similar problems, the checksums seemed to fail even when the md5sum
didn't.
Beeing neurotic I've extracted all the iso's into one folder then "rpm
--import"'ed the key on the disk and verfied every package "rpm -K blah.rpm".
They where all correct so I just exported the files through nfs (http works
just as wel) and use the isolinux on the first disk to create a disk to boot
from.
End result: quick(it's often quicker then cd/dvd installs) working install.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

               John.