looking for a group calendaring system - any suggestions

Steve Rieger riegersteve at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 23:55:05 UTC 2006

> Size of organization is  small  25  to 50 users max
> Currently using windows server 2003 for authentication.
> Mail server is a pop3 located on a remote campus.
>
> Have underutilized Linux system to use.  First thoughts were to use a
> Linux system because I do not believe I can find a low cost or open
> source product that runs on windows.

yes it helps

you are using AD (i hope) for authentication, and you also want to to
asset scheduling in addition to people calendering.

if you have mac running look at Kerio, for your size its not expensive
at all,

if your users can get away without integrating desktop clients (which
they will if you dont give them a choice) also look at zimbra.

any further questions ask.

--
eats the blues for breakfast,
does unix for rent,