OOT Sendmail: Suspicious emails in mqueue

Oluwagbenga Shobowale gshobowale at nextworksltd.com
Fri Sep 1 09:18:13 UTC 2006

I think you should remove the localhost relay lines....
I don't use greetpause...hence I guess that is why you have
localhost...however localhost.localdomain comes by default and should
not be there..I think you should ask for support from the makers or you
adjust the setting on greetpause till you can eliminate some of your
issue..but you might also block legitimate users...