regarding Redhat Boot

chaitanya cparkhi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 08:35:18 UTC 2007

Hi i am facing a problem with my RedHat 6.0 version, actually when i start
my pc and select RedHat option from OS List it after some time it showing a
message like
Write Root Password or press ctrl D to continue , when ctrl D is pressed the
PC is rebooting and when root password is given its showing soething like
file strucre like thing and after entering any command or any other word the
same command comes but the number against this updated tp 1+.... can anybody
please tell me what can be done for this problem

Thnx in Advance :)

Chaitanya D. Parkhi