Re: Mail scanner

On Wed, 21 Feb 2007, lasa wrote:

I am hoping to use mailscanner with clamav and spamassassin for my sendmail
server. I have no dough about spamassassin and clamav as well as sendmail
latest version. But (due to my lack of knowledge) I am wondering weather the
mailscanner software is reliable in the internet environment, most for the
vulnerabilities and attacks. Pls someone update me is there any of these
incidents on personal experience using the mailscanner software.

It certainly is very stable, we've run it on machines that do well over a million emails a day and have done so for some time in in previous employment locations, it works well with Sendmail, and other MTAs

--
Cheers
Res

"We can be Heroes, just for one day" - Davey (Jones) Bowie