HP DC7700 - Intel VPro PC

I am trying to install Redhat ES v4 Update 4 on two of these machines that we got. I cannot seem to be able to install it at all? Does anyone know of any patches or boot/driver disks which may be used for these machines? I tried turning off ACPI to no avail... I just get a kernel panic.

--
Thanks,
E. Recio

The value of a program is proportional to the weight of its output.