Re: sendmail and maildir format ???

OK, I think you are close. Did you remember to rebuild your sendmail.cf file and restart sendmail?

Also, your /etc/procmailrc should be:

DEFAULT=$HOME/Maildir/

That's all. You are declaring a variable within procmail. I set this up on my test box and received 3 messages in Maildir/new:

1184019218.3403_1.pp0007ebe1a5
1184019255.3414_0.pp0007ebe1a5
1184019311.3425_1.pp0007ebe1a5

  Alfred

sylvan dacounha wrote:
Dear Alfred,
thanks a lot for ur reply... really apprecite.. btw i have followd the steps but still recive my mail in mbox formay that is goin to /var/mail/username and is a single file thats is ... mbox style here is my part of sendmail.mc file i hav changed

here also my /etc/procmailrc file
  :0
DEFAULT=$HOME/Maildir/
********************************************************************** n which procmail.... /usr/bin/procmail procmail -v gives