OT:Solaris sendmail

m.roth2006 at rcn.com m.roth2006 at rcn.com
Tue Jan 22 19:14:52 UTC 2008

>Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 12:37:46 -0600
>From: "McDougall, Marshall (STEM)" <Marshall.McDougall at gov.mb.ca>
>
>>Is there a chance that whoever you're relaying *to* made a
>>change?
>
>Yes there is a very good chance as things "healed" last night.

*sigh*
There's good magic, and there's bad. When things like this magically start working again, they can just as magically stop.... You might bother your upstream folks to see if they'll admit to anything... or maybe even that they're planning a change, and "didn't know who to contact" for your box. (Yes, that happened to me, and this was a production box, with internal and external paying corporate customers, while the mail host was internal....)

    mark