postfix error

Ahmed Mohamed ajmoham at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 00:29:32 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I have a CENTOS 5.4 postfix mailserver. It was working fine untill yesterday
when

I could't fetch mail from the default directory "'Maildir/". I could see the
mail in the home users directory under /home/users/Maildir/new/  but

users are not able to access through  mail client Evollution. The mail
client agent delays response and after a minute or so gives up

with the following errors:

Error while Fetching Mail.
Could not connect to xyz.com: Connection timed out

both postfix and dovecot services are up and running fine. The mail server
is also response to port 25.

Could someone help.

Thanks