join to AD with windbind question

linux-crazy hicheerup at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 19:47:13 UTC 2010

HI

Check the time on both the servers windows  & linux both should get
sync with the same time since kerberos ticket wont work if there is a
time mismatch, even few days back only i  sucessfully tested my squid
auth with AD using krb5.conf+winbind samba , it works like an charm

  If you have any other query let me know