join to AD with windbind question

ESGLinux esggrupos at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 17:50:38 UTC 2010

Hi,

I think my problem is with the ips/names of the kdc because I get this
errors
Feb 11 18:48:47 MACHINE1 winbindd[4689]:   Kinit failed: Cannot resolve
network address for KDC in requested realm

But I don´t know how can be the problem... is there any way to get more
debug messages to see what is happening?

thanks in advance

ESG