redhat-list Digest, Vol 83, Issue 2

white.heron white white.heron at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 5 05:25:12 UTC 2011

Hello guys. I am planning to recommend Redhat Enterprise Linux installtion for
MPH Bookstores Sdn Bhd.
I am interested to know reasonable charges (consultancy) for doing this. Kindly
advised. Thanks

Regards,

Mohammad Adli B MT Tajudin
B-16-22, No,1, Flora Damansara, Jalan PJU 8/9,
Damansara Perdana,
47820 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan.

H/p number: 017-2686339