[redhat-lspp] LSPP Development Telecon 10/16/2006 Minutes

Venkat Yekkirala vyekkirala at trustedcs.com
Thu Oct 19 17:50:05 UTC 2006

> > I see that James responded on LSPP yesterday with same basic
> > requirements that I'm trying to allude to here so I'll just
> wrap this
> > up..
>
> A natural result when people (sadly a couple or so) refuse to
> objectively
> assess a design based on what it can accomplish. I have the
> satisfaction of
> knowing though that I gave it my best shot.

Also, in case people haven't noticed the patch is still undergoing
refinements (such as restricting getpeercon to return a true peer,
potentially looking into ways to avoid the loss of granularity
on the outbound checks, etc.) so it's still very much a work in
progress (regardless of upstreamability at this point) because,
Josh and I slowly seem to be getting on the same page.