[redhat-lspp] Re: different cipso mapping behavior

Paul Moore paul.moore at hp.com
Tue Feb 27 19:33:44 UTC 2007

On Tuesday, February 27 2007 2:23:49 pm Loulwa Salem wrote:
> Paul Moore wrote:
> > Interesting, that would indicate there is a problem somewhere with the
> > "std" mapping.  It will be good to know when this broke, i.e. please
> > report back when you find the kernel rev that worked for you.
>
> I traced it back to .63 kernel and it is still broken there .. I don't have
> access to anything prior to that. If someone has access to an older system
> .. please try it.

Okay, thanks for checking.  As Linda stated earlier, please file a BZ for this
problem and either add me to the CC line or send me the BZ number so I can
add myself.

> Paul, were you able to reproduce the problem?

No, but I have been stuck on something else today.  If I don't get to it this
afternoon I'll look into it first thing tommorrow.

--
paul moore
linux security @ hp