[redhat-lspp] [Fwd: pam_namespace patch]

Tomas Mraz tmraz at redhat.com
Wed Jan 24 15:40:47 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-01-24 at 10:26 -0500, Daniel J Walsh wrote:
> Forwarding this for comment on the redhat-lspp list.

What about potential collisions created by this? I mean it is perhaps
possible (although probably not common and wise) to have two contexts on
a system having the same name differing only by the special characters.
It must be either properly documented in pam_namespace documentation or
the conversion function must be changed to use a different way how to
translate it (perhaps using an URL encoding %XX format?).
--
Tomas Mraz
                                              Turkish proverb