Migration Path from Redhat Enterprise 5 Beta 2 to Redhat Enterprise 5 Stable

Ubaidul Khan ukhanlists at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 19 20:52:11 UTC 2006

Redhat Gurus,

I am facing a difficult choice.  I have some new Sun machines(x4200s).  We
bought these machines to run LAMP.  I don't see a point rolling out LAMP on
Redhat Enterprise 4, when Redhat Enterprise 5 is so close to being released.
  I have the following questions.

1.  What is the expected release date for Redhat Enterprise 5?
2.  If I roll out my implementation on Redhat Enterprise Linux 5 Beta 2,
will there be a migration path available to switch to the stable version?
3.  I am interested in DVD media, is this available?

Thanks