Migration Path from Redhat Enterprise 5 Beta 2 to Redhat Enterprise5 Stable

migrate at autolycus.no-ip.info migrate at autolycus.no-ip.info
Tue Dec 19 21:35:18 UTC 2006

As I am aware, this is probably partly or completely incorrect:

1.) The only thing I have heard on a release date is early 2007.  I would
assume 1Q (perhaps March or April).
2.) Usually Redhat OS's of late have an upgrade path.  It has been my
experience, however that these are not fool proof and often have a lot of
ground work involved. (make sure you purchase support).
3.) Yes