introductions

Eric Mazur eric.mazur at noaa.gov
Wed Jan 19 13:25:07 UTC 2005

hi,

Sysadmin for Red Hat AS2.1,AS3.0,WS3.0, deployed through and patched with
redhat satellite server, 100+ systems(team of 5). Also admin 30 hp's &
sgi's and a couple
Netapp Filers.  Started in 1989 on VAX/VMS as a computer operator.
In 1996 starting doing Unix (hp-ux) , doing *inx ever since.

Hobbie, playing guitar.

peace,
eric