Tuning AS3/4 for low latency multicast traffic

Brown, Rodrick R rodrick.r.brown at bofasecurities.com
Thu Jan 25 21:23:02 UTC 2007

I'm interested in any white papers or documents on tuning RELS AS3/4 for
a low latency networks and near realtime responses. I know this is a
pretty generic question but if anyone has any kind of white papers or
documents/links it would be really helpful, I have not been able to find
much information in this area.

Also:

How does one set processer affinity in linux for processes and
networking if possible?

Is there a way I can check to see the current scheduler in use by
default on AS3 and 4 thanks.

---
Rodrick R. Brown
UNIX Platform Operations (SME)