"installation method" RHEL 5.2

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Mon Jul 14 12:43:56 UTC 2008

On Mon, 7 Jul 2008, Herta Van den Eynde wrote:

> Why is the question there in the first place?  It got that far using
> the virtual media, so why not simply continue using it?

Herta,

I bet the RHEL5 list is a better venue to ask this question as more people
(from Red Hat) are monitoring that one:

 	rhelv5-list at redhat.com

Besides it is more on-topic on that list.

PS Also I think this is worth a bug-report in bugzilla or the customer
ticketing system as it seems to be genuine bug with the (virtual) CD-ROM
interface (either with the Linux driver or a combination of the Linux
driver and DRAC). And bugzilla is a good way to draw a crowd having the
same problem. :-)