Is It Possible To Move Logical Volumes?

Dave Bacon dbacon at mail.owls.lib.wi.us
Wed Aug 26 16:08:09 UTC 2009

Thank you for your prompt reply Chris.  I fully understand and agree
with your /var suggestion.  Would it be possible, or even wise, to just
move /var/spool/mail to /dev/sdb?  This is the directory in /var I was
most concerned about.

Your detailed instructions are very much appreciated.

Dave Bacon - OWLS

                              Dave G. Bacon
                        Computer Network Manager
                    Outagamie Waupaca Library System