security PCI

Pennington, John penningt at uchastings.edu
Wed Nov 18 18:24:43 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I'm a little new to redhat so I apologize if this question is a bit
basic. We are doing some PCI auditing on one of our machines that is
running  Redhat 5.4, and the scan found a few apache vulnerabilities.
CVE-2009-0023 for example were on the list.

When I go to the redhat website and look for that vulnerability it says
it is fixed in redhat 5 and provides a link to a page that shows:
apr-util security update Advisory: RHSA-2009:1107-1.

My question is, what command do I use to  verify that the
RHSA-2009-1107-1 security update has been applied to my system?

I've looked for a while and can't seem to figure it out.

Thanks for the help,

-J