[rhelv6-beta-list] question about yum

Gary Gatling gsgatlin at ncsu.edu
Thu Jul 1 19:54:39 UTC 2010

Thank you very much. That worked. I was able to install packages now from
the rhel-beta repo after commening out the mirrorlist line and
uncommenting the baseurl line.

Cheers,

Gary Gatling      | ITECS Systems
ITECS, BOX 7901   | Operations and Systems Analyst
NCSU, Raleigh, NC | Email: gsgatlin at ncsu.edu
27695-7901        | Phone: (919) 513-4572 (5C Page Hall)