[rhelv6-beta-list] No tui network setup on server install

John R. Dennison jrd at gerdesas.com
Thu Jul 1 20:03:21 UTC 2010

On Thu, Jul 01, 2010 at 02:39:23PM -0500, Troy Dawson wrote:

> I'm flabbergasted.  I'm totally stunned.

	The removal of the legacy administrative tools was fairly well
	documented.

> Why would you purposefully make a sys-admins life harder by removing
> their network configuration tool.

	I'd be willing to place two bets here:  #1 - most admins use
	their editor of choice to manipulate the network config files
	and #2 - the majority of RHEL installs are automated via
	kickstart.

							John

--
The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price,
peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft

-- Teddy Roosevelt