[rhelv6-beta-list] Memory missing in RHEL6 Beta 2

Morten P.D. Stevens mstevens at imt-systems.com
Mon Jul 5 10:10:26 UTC 2010

> -----Original Message-----
> From: rhelv6-beta-list-bounces at redhat.com [mailto:rhelv6-beta-list-
> bounces at redhat.com] On Behalf Of Pasi Kärkkäinen
> Sent: Monday, July 05, 2010 10:32 AM
> To: Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 (Santiago) Beta releases discussion
> mailing-list
> Subject: Re: [rhelv6-beta-list] Memory missing in RHEL6 Beta 2
>
> Paste your (full) dmesg here..

Okay.

The full dmesg is attached in this mail.
I found some other errors in the dmesg...

Brought up 8 CPUs
Total of 8 processors activated (47877.47 BogoMIPS).
Testing NMI watchdog ...
WARNING: CPU#0: NMI appears to be stuck (0->0)!
Please report this to bugzilla.kernel.org,
and attach the output of the 'dmesg' command.

WARNING: CPU#1: NMI appears to be stuck (0->0)!
Please report this to bugzilla.kernel.org,
and attach the output of the 'dmesg' command.

WARNING: CPU#2: NMI appears to be stuck (0->0)!
Please report this to bugzilla.kernel.org,
and attach the output of the 'dmesg' command.

WARNING: CPU#3: NMI appears to be stuck (0->0)!
Please report this to bugzilla.kernel.org,
and attach the output of the 'dmesg' command.

WARNING: CPU#4: NMI appears to be stuck (0->0)!
Please report this to bugzilla.kernel.org,
and attach the output of the 'dmesg' command.

WARNING: CPU#5: NMI appears to be stuck (0->0)!
Please report this to bugzilla.kernel.org,
and attach the output of the 'dmesg' command.

WARNING: CPU#6: NMI appears to be stuck (0->0)!
Please report this to bugzilla.kernel.org,
and attach the output of the 'dmesg' command.

WARNING: CPU#7: NMI appears to be stuck (0->0)!
Please report this to bugzilla.kernel.org,
and attach the output of the 'dmesg' command.

Best regards,

Morten