[rhelv6-beta-list] tomcat 6 with redhat 6

bryan bryan at redfedora.co.uk
Fri Jul 16 11:12:41 UTC 2010

Hi All

Someone suggested that I post here rather than where I'd previously posted.

I'd be really grateful to hear of anyones experiences of getting tomcat
6 up and running with rpms and how you managed to do it. I think there
are some intracacies missing that I'm blissfully unaware of in getting
this away and it's driving me nuts. Just a do this in /etc/tomcat6 with
the conf file and make sure you have this done so it starts
automatically, a bit of witchcraft and consult the high priestess for
the card reading is sufficient...I don't want to go down the get the
apache binary, create a tomcat user download this from Sun etc route if
I can avoid it.

Thanks

Bryan