[rhelv6-beta-list] RHEL6 Mailserver packages

Lamar Owen lowen at pari.edu
Fri Jul 23 19:35:07 UTC 2010

On Friday, July 23, 2010 01:49:46 pm Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
> The big ones  say
> "Sophos/Symantec/etc" and the small guys will usually poo-poo anything
> or start racking up the support calls because they needed a new plugin
> that RH doesn't support.

Sophos has a good product, and it can be had relatively inexpensively, last I checked.  It has been a while since I've used it; they've had a name change in the meantime, as I remember the MailMonitor for SMTP; the current product is 'PureMessage' and is available for RHEL4 and 5, and for sendmail and postfix.