[rhelv6-beta-list] My first experiences with RHEL6 beta

Ljubomir Ljubojevic office at plnet.rs
Wed Jun 16 22:09:38 UTC 2010

John McNulty wrote:
  > So what's the rational for the change?   With the old way it was
easy to
> just add -L /boot to mkfs and forget about it.
 >
 > John

But it was also easy to unplug HDD cables and then fail to place then in
the correct order. My current Desktop PC (CentOS 5.5) has 6 SATA
konectors with 3 SATA HDD's and 1 SATA DVD-RW. Soon to be another HDD
for RAID 5 or RADI 10 and another DVD-RW. What if someone disconnets
them and the fails to connect then in the right order?

Ljubomir