[rhelv6-list] [rhelv6-beta-list] RHEL7 mailing list

Bryan J Smith b.j.smith at ieee.org
Sat Apr 19 00:06:23 UTC 2014

I do not speak for anyone but m myself, a 20 year Linux Professional
involved with many projects.

All I stated is that capture and reuse works very well via other avenues.
Mailing lists get more limiting, and consistently revisit issues, at
10-25K+ users. Sun and Linux Managers mitigate this with a reply
off-list/Summary on-list approach.

Although I did find it humorous when at least two individuals stated they
did not care for Bugzilla. Kinda made my point for me. ;)