[rhn-users] RH9 Ongoing struggle to get installed... (gs040419a)

Donald Lambert Donald.Lambert at dal.ca
Mon Apr 19 17:36:23 UTC 2004

Gene,

I would say that your rpm command was incorrect.  You do not want
to freshen (-F) the files, but rather upgrade (-U).

The iso up2date is not fubar'd but rather has an old certificate shipped
with it.  The new package contains the proper certificate.

So download the up2date* rpms (I think you already did it.).
Then run rpm -Uvh up2date*

That should solve your up2date issues.

Good Luck,

-- Donnie