[rhn-users] RH Enterprise 3.0 on HP ML330 G3 with ATA-100 RaidController

Jon Branch jon_branch at email.com
Wed Jun 30 04:11:55 UTC 2004

Hi Frank

I've no experience on your exact hardware, only with Promise and Highpoint RAID controllers: And the short advice on them is to avoid using hardware RAID and instead use linux native software RAID and the mdadm RAID admistration tools. That's the combination I now use on the two linux servers I administer, and its fast and stable.

Let me know if I can be of more help

Jon Branch
Christian Alliance International School - Hong Kong