[rhn-users] GRUB issue (RH Enterprise 3)

Matt Jakel webmaster at jakelresources.com
Wed Jun 30 06:16:24 UTC 2004

In the process of getting my Windows hard drive to boot from GRUB along
with my RH Enterprise 3 one, I somehow messed up GRUB where the menu no
longer comes up.  I am now presented with a command line upon booting
up.  The problem is that I don't know the GRUB commands to get RHE3 to
boot.  If it helps, I have the most recent update from RHN for my RHE3.
Also, once I know the commands and can boot my linux hard drive, how can
I reconfigure it so that the menu will come up again.

Thanks,
Matt